Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy

Here are some things that are making me happy today:

* Tim Horton's coffee with a cinnamon roll flavour shot and 3 mini cinnamon rolls for $1.50.
* Superstore digital photo processing. It took almost a week but the photos are great.
* My new Making Memories paper trimmer
* My MP3 player
* My friends - 4 of us at Nic's at lunch time and I felt much better coming back to work. Thanks to Nic for agreeing to my afternoon plan even though I couldn't really do it.
* My new zoo rub-ons. I love rub-ons.
* The impending snow storm. I can't wait to go out and play with JJ and Mr Princess in the snow. We're definitely making a snowman and, hopefully, going sliding.
* The snowmobile trails in the woods behind our house. We went walking on them last night and had a great time. We saw all kinds of animal tracks, it was totally peaceful, and the setting will make some awesome pics tomorrow after the snow.
* The fact that today is Friday
* The rum and coke I will drink later.

5 comments:

Queen Mel said...

You know what, I came away super duper happy too! I would have loved to sit and drink in the back of Nick's store but it just isn't doable...Tim's coffee (big thanks to Princess) for making me go get it and even "springin'" for it....your awesome!

Rub-Ons do ROCK, I want more, more, more rubons. Pretty Paper and Cardstock make me giggle too.
Thank god for my SU order!!!

Yep just hanging out with the crew of you gals always makes me feel good about myself and life in general - thanks Gals!

NickyT said...

I guess the Canpar driver asked if he could come back after his deliveries to join us! LOL

Thank you girls for digging in those boxes and getting them unpacked - that rocked! Then Kim stayed for an hour and priced - hellllooooo ROCK again!

Did I ever tell you girls that Pat aka Fuzzy Duck wants some pics of us for his website on our next Fuzzy Duck experience! I totally forgot to mention that.


Hmmmm, okay thinking on a little Baileys here.

What shot flavour do you get in your Tims?

Till Tomorrow!

Queen Mel said...

Cinnimon Roll (it totally rocks)

FD wants US, little ol' us? that Rocks Too, why not come to Mactaquac and do a photoshoot? Great setting and we're all there drinkin FD's.......how cool is that......I love it!!!

Kimmartha said...

As long as there are no hot tub pics, I'm in!!!

Sunny said...

I got a whole new haircut today!!! That's what makes me happy. It would have been better had I had a Timmy's cinnamon bun, a Timmy's hot chocolate, a few cool new thingies from Nicole's and a job that doesn't involve crazies begging for money from churches on my "for job purposes only" phone....ah....paradise!