Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AI Observations

I don't normally watch American Idol but I catch it from time to time and it's on right now. Here are a few things that popped into my mind:

- Diana Ross has some mofo big hair!! I heard it's a not real. It can't be real....except for the live animals burrowed inside.
- Simon often takes a drink when the audience is clapping for him after he is introduced. I don't usually watch the show but often watch the opening just to see and listen to the banter. As arrogant as he can be, I think that particular habit shows that he is not completely comfortable. But that's just my humble opinion.
- Paula needs to sit on her hands to keep them out of her hair. LOL...after seeing Diana Ross' hair, Paula is probably checking to see if there is anything living in her own hair. Oh, the drugs she is on are probably giving her that creepy crawling feeling and now it's moving into her head.
- Randy needs a new signature word. "Dawg" has got to go. Hmmm...what can a suggested for him. Gonna think on this and come back to it.
- I love Simon's accent.
- I love it when Simon tells people they are basically glorified karoake singers. Hehehe.
- Ryan is so freakin' short!! Wow.
- Ryan dresses very oddly. Sometimes, he is uber trendy metro-sexual man who just came from a facial and a pedicure. Other times, like tonight, he looks like the borrowed his suit from a elderly fuddy-duddy and came straight to the show from his library and put out his pipe just outside the door. One might say his style is varied. I might say his style is a bit schizophrenic.

I still haven't come up with a new word for Randy. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Did you hear Ryan and Simon last night? They were arguing and then Simon said "come out of the closet"....funny!

Paula & Diana need hairapy....

Paula needs some downers, that girl is so doped or something...gawd she drives me NUTS

Randy - he's a dawg!

Sunny said...

Diana Ross should realize that the proper word she was looking for was "enunciate" not pronunciate. She sounded like such an idiot using the wrong word all night. She must be using George W. Bush's dictionary.
Maybe they can lend it to Randy when they are done so that he can learn a new word too.
Simon is the only intelligient one on the show....but then again you can say the stupidest stuff with a British accent and sound sophisticated.

b.c. Gurl said...

I haven't been watching AI the last couple of seasons...it's just boring to me now - but I love Simon - and I agree, he's the most intelligent one on the show -- well, Ryan's not so bad either -- he's making millions - he's got his hands into so many things - I wonder how he ever gets any sleep....
Randy has bugged me since the beginning - come up with a word yet? even Dude would be better than dawg at this point!!
and Paula -- used to love Paula...now I think she's just whacked out -- at first I figured it was a publicity stunt - may still be -- I'm hoping that it's something like - she's sick and on pain meds or something -- but I'm sure it's crack! lol