* Christmas was great! There was nothing earth-shattering that made it great. It was just calm and content.
* I started the Jillian Micheals 20 Day Shred on December 30. I had been using the treadmill every single day for the about 3.5 months before I started the Shred so I thought I would have some endurance. Wrong! It is 20 minutes of pure hell and I almost threw up the first day. It actually has gotten easier and I might just go crazy and try Level 2 today.
* I cannot get my act together today. I forgot to pick up my prescription that I needed for an early doctor's appointment. Then I took a wrong turn on the way there. I simply forgot where I was going.
* Much to someone else's chagrin, I'm bringing my suitcase upstairs tonight and I'm going to start packing. I know it seems a bit early (3 weeks from tomorrow) but I like the excitement and anticipation.
* Why do short work weeks always seem to go by so slowly?