Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Save the Day

Please save the date for JJ's wedding in the year two thousand and NEVER!!!

The Littlest Princess and I had the most interesting conversation on the way home from dance class tonight. Out of the blue she says to me, "Ethan ( a little boy at daycare and not his real name) is my friend."
"Ethan is really fun, Momma." I'm just giving answers like yes he is or oh yeah through the conversation.
"Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to get married"
"I think I'll marry Ethan."
"When Ethan and I grow up we're going to have a wedding."
"Oh Momma! You can be in the wedding too!"

When we got home she was excited to tell Daddy the big news. As luck would have it, my mom was on the phone waiting to talk to JJ and JJ was falling over herself to tell Nana the big news too.

Ethan is a very cute little guy. Unfortunately, he and JJ won't be able to play anymore. We are locking her in an underground bunker tomorrow. Until she's 30 years old. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have any room for Hannah in there to? I am gonna start early locking her up so she has no idea what boys are...lol

Queen Mel said...

LOL that is way too cute.....Bailey was going to marry someone last year too and I was going to be her "maid of honor" she informed me but in the next minute she changed her mind one minute later to tell Daddy it be him she was marrying, she must have seen him stop breathing and begin to turn blue.....

NickyT said...

Hold up - you could build a whole commune type of community where we all put our kids.

I had to share this story with Rob & Tori last night. They both had a really good laugh over it.

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are so cute!! Brooke has a little guy at daycare she calls her boyfriend and talks about him all the time, everyday. She's only 3!! Just a minute ago she told me that he loved her. I want to know where they get all this from at this age??