Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Need Some Excitment

So I've realized more and more lately that I am highly affected by the weather. More specifically there seems to be a corelation between my good or bad moods and good or bad weather. When the sun is out and usually in a great mood. When it's rainy I'm not necessarily in a bad mood, althought that does happen, but I'm much more subdued and in more of a thinking mood. Oddly, I don't get the winter blues.
Today is pretty cold and rainy...Ewwww. Just the type of weather that makes my mood a bit more subdued. Maybe it's just the weather but I'm craving excitement. I'm not exactly sure what I need but I'm thinking its a let loose and just go kinda fun. The kind where afterwards you say "OMG, that was such a great time!" No offense to any of my other buddies but I think I need Holly fun. I have a friend Holly, who now lives in Toronto, and we have the type of fun where anything can happen...all legal and legit of course but fun. We have very similar personalities. Let's face it, all my friends who read this will agree that I'm the risk-taker of the group and a tad more daring, in some respects, than the rest of you. Holly and I are very similar like that. In fact, she's the only other person I know who has "experienced Brazil"...LOL.

I'm sure my super fun craving will tone down when the weather improves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a trip to Toronto is needed?

R

NickyT said...

We have never discussed the pulling up of your top on the way to BEP too those guys with the Elmo doll!

Okay, yes I'm sure we all agree you are Ms. Risque LOL!

The Original Princess said...

LOL...I forgot all about that!! They stopped passing us after that :)