Friday, November 17, 2006

Thoughts

I've been sitting here in front of the TV catching up on some blogs that I read. As I was reading, I started to think about how different all the blogs are (of course they would be) and the different type of outlet it is for each individual. Some that I read tonight are so deep,profound, intellectual, with well developed thoughts. Many are an update on lives while others are an account of day to day living. Then you have my little corner of the world. I don't write anything too serious here. This leads me to my next train of thought.

I know there are people who read this blog that have never met me before. It makes me wonder (but not really care) how one would preceive me if they only read this blog and had never met me in person. My blog is pretty light-hearted and I poke fun at myself quite often. Oddly, I have no problem recounting the ridiculous, humiliating things I do on a regular basis but I don't particularly like to write about serious topics. It's not because I don't think I have anything intelligent to say but this blog just doesn't seem like the proper forum. Afterall I refer to myself as a Princess (with a capital P) and I wrote about Kevin Federline yesterday . Do you think anyone would read this an think I'm a information seeking individual that would like to get a masters degree or a blond bimbo with with a career at Hooters as my life ambition?

You know what the best part is? I'm totally cool with whatever perceptions people may have.

4 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

Hmmm very interesting.

I too often have conflict about what to write. sometimes I feel I need to go deep - but hesitate...cause man usually mine is just rambling stuff.

NickyT said...

Love Ya Princess just as is! Love our pretend intellectual talks that would put some yuppies to shame who sit at coffee shops LOL!

Blogs, can be like people watching(which I love to do). You see somebody and wonder and pretend in your mind what they are like. BLogs, if you read them anon are like the same thing.

As far as a job at Hooters - that cracked me up!!

The Original Princess said...

Yeah, I'll only have a job at Hooters if they re-name it "Fly Bites" Geesh...

Queen Mel said...

See now I can totally see Princess working at Hooters while working on her Masters, that would totally be her. Don't you all agree?