Thursday, November 16, 2006

K-Fed

I've been following this whole Britney Spears and Kevin Federline divorce saga. I like my celebrity gossip...I know it's a character flaw. Anyway, the story got a bit more interesting this weekend when he reportedly decided to shop around to see how much he could get for a 4 hour sex tape of he and the estranged Mrs. The story is that he was offered $50 million but he told Britney he would NOT sell it if she gave him $30 million and custody of the kids. I have a few things to say on this.
First, is Britney the ONLY person on the face of the earth who didn't see this one coming? I mean seriously. Perhaps if she had gotten off of K-Fed for just a few short moments and turned of the camera she would have seen the situation for what it was. HELLO, BRITNEY? THIS IS THE PRINCESS CALLING...WAKE UP!!!
Second, why does K-Fed want custody of his kids with Spears? I didn't see any media reports of him trying to get custody of his kids with Shar Jackson. Oh wait a minute, Shar isn't filthy rich. HELLO BRITNEY? IT'S THE PRINCESS AGAIN...YOU AND THE KIDLETS ARE NOTHING BUT A MEAL TICKET!!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Custody of the kids = massive child support payments for years to come.
Unfortunately, K-Fed doesn't seem to be so smart...LOL...nothing like pointing out the obvious, huh? I read on one of my gossip sites yesterday that he wrote on a shower door at a venue in Chicago (he probably had some time on his hands since nobody goes to his shows). He wrote that he was a free man, "fuck a bitch"and "Give my my kids Bitch". Now, calling me a law expert would be like saying K-Fed had talent or a hope at a career. But I'm going to give my take on this anyway. I don't think charming acts like that are going to help him get custody of the children. I mean the note was very touching an all (barf) but sometimes a litte restraint goes a long way. What an arse.

I also follow K-Fed's career, and I use the term loosely, in the media. Why? Because it cracks me up. I read an article last week that said he has only sold about 6000 copies of the album and is giving away concert tickets. Hee hee hee....again, who didn't see that one coming?!?!?! I love that he calls himself an "artist". I sing in the shower therefore I am an artist. I painted my living room therefore I am an interior designer. I turned on my computer this morning therefore I am an IT expert. I cooked supper last night therefore I am an award worthy chef. YO, K-FED! PRINCESS HAS A BETTER SHOT AT A GRAMMY THAN YOU. WORD TO YO MOMMA.

Someday I might plan a trip to California and when I do I'm going to go see K-Fed at work. Yup, I'll just need someone to point me in the direction of Wal-mart so I can watch him stock shelves.

YO, K-FED. DUDE YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME ARE UP. YOU'RE OUTTIE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! Word to yo momma... God you crack me up...

I think you give FedEx too much credit at being smart enough to stock shelves. I was thinking more like "Hey buddy, got a quarter?"

Jenn

Anonymous said...

"Hi Welcome to the parking lot of Wal-Mart. Can I clean your window? Can I borrow a squeegee?"

Queen Mel said...

OMG, that is way too funny. Poor K-Fed won't know what hit him, Trent has nothing on you baby....

Good one.....

The Original Princess said...

I've been enlightened by the comments here. Perhaps I have over-estimated FedEx.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

hehehe! Too funny!

NickyT said...

This is hilarous!!! Did you watch their reality show??? I did - I admit - they were like bunnies man!

My first thought when I heard about the tape was a 4hour SEX TAPE!?!?!?!

Geesh, she really didn't marry him for his looks!