Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Men...Ugh!

What is it with men when they are sick?!?!? Mr. Princess just told me he is feeling really sick. So I said, why don't I drive you home? He declines my offer. It drives me crazy because if he just took the time to heal when he first started feeling ill, the illness wouldn't last as long. He'll get a cold and it'll last for a month because he pushes himself. He won't take a sick day, he'll still play basketball twice a week or whatever else.
We all know what happens when he does finally succomb to his illness, right ladies? The world as we know it will come to a screeching halt. That's right, time will stand still and he won't even be able to fart for himself. Oye.
Seriously, what is it with men and illness? When JJ is sick, I obviously don't operate at full capacity but I don't drop off the face of the earth either. There have been times when Mr. Princess actually laid on the couch and moaned when he had a cold or the flu! I was in the hospital for a week on IV, not allowed to even have water, with pain in my stomach that was indescribable, getting every test known to man, and having to take nasty meds that did awful things to my digestive system. I did NOT moan.

All I have to say is that it's a good thing he's cute.

2 comments:

NickyT said...

Do you feel better now that you vented? LOL Do you think you can handle the upcoming days of whine, whine, whine. Cough, Cough, Cough.

Oh and tell me you also get the line, "You just don't understand. It feels so bad. Wait till you get it."

Mad&Soapy said...

The next time he moans, try this line on for size..."Suck it up Princess!!" LOL