Tuesday, November 07, 2006

It Has Finally Happened!

Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. It's about damn time those two jokers split up. Yes, I follow celeb gossip. Just check out the links off to the left there. I read it on Pink is the New Blog first and then confirmed it on CNN. If you see it on CNN it has to be true ;)

Here's how it went down. Britney said "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time" and you're out of here. Kevin said "Oops, I Did It Again" and Britney said "You Drive Me Crazy" and "You're Toxic". She kicked his ass to the curb and upon self-reflecting she realized "I'm Not Girl, Not Yet A Woman". Then I said "Suck it up princess you made your bed now lie in it!" And that, my friends, is a work of art.

There seem to be along of single celeb mothers out there. Mr. Princess is of the opnion that celebrities should not have children because they divorce so much. At first I laughed at him but look at some of the very nasty divorces going on...Kim Basinger & Alec Baldwin, Paul McCartney & Heather Mills, Denise Richards & Charlie Sheen (although they're not as bad lately). Children usually know what is going on and now these kids get to see it in mags too.

I fully expect to get some flack for celebrating this news. But I *know* some of you follow celeb gossip too.

8 comments:

NickyT said...

I am like totally excited!!!! I saw it on 1 site - then immediatly started checking out *my sources* eeek it is TRUE!!! Poor Brit-Brit, 2 babies from that fool!

The Original Princess said...

Nick, I knew you'd be on board! Isn't this great?!?! I love that she filed the day she revealed her new self on Letterman.

NickyT said...

Gotta love Trent on Pink for putting it up on You Tube!!

Did you watch the reality series about them when they first got together? He is so rough around the edges.......

I personally wish, that Justin would dump Cameron and they would get back together.

Watch out world Brittany is BACK!!

Queen Mel said...

Thank God she finally did it, bout time I say. He was a loser from the get go, she was better off staying married to that first one at least he didn't look super sleezy!

Anonymous said...

OMG - HOW DID I MISS THIS????? I read Perez at least twice a day!!! I'm glad she dumped him!!

R

The Original Princess said...

I only found it last night around 7:30.

Queen Mel said...

Ok, I have to add to my comments, I've been informed that the princess - all by herself - came up with that little low down on Britney - the song titles paragraph, I totally thought she stole it from Trent on Pink is the new Blog but no, she did it herself.

Great job Princess - your one of a kind!

NickyT said...

WOW, Princess! You wrote that! Your a Hard Core Fan! I think BritBrit would like it! Or better yet send it to Trent!