Saturday, November 11, 2006

SuperGeek, SuperGeek

It's Saturday evening and Mr. Princess and I are sitting side by side on the couch. Each of has our own laptop and we're typing away. The front window curtains are open and I just said "Anyone who looks in here is going to think we are super geeks." He said "Instant message me if you want to talk to me." Even worse is that we are laughing and the sounds Windows can make. Oye, if he comes out of the bedroom with a pocket protector in the morning we are in trouble. Gotta go now and tape my glasses together before I put them on. Maybe later I'll go make some crafts with paper and glue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test

Mad&Soapy said...

That's quite a visual:) Please don't tape your glasses! LOL The sticky stuff could transfer to your forhead and cause havo with your eye brows!
HP

Queen Mel said...

Here you informed me we couldn't talk IT around you and your just as bad - your one of us too and there is NO denying it - Super Geek!

NickyT said...

Was the anonymous poster Eric hacking into your blog? LOL