Friday, November 10, 2006

Surprise

So remember last week I when I was restless and looking for some fun? And I said I needed Holly fun? Well guess who shows up from Toronto to spend the afternoon with me? HOLLY! There was an email from her when I got to work that said "Are you working today?" I asked why and she said she was in Moncton and would come to F'ton if I could get the afternoon off. Well, of course I would take the afternoon off. Thankfully, I have a great boss.
She got here around 11:30 and we went for lunch. Then we headed to Nick's store to get some scrapbook supplies (Holly introduced me to scrapbooking), then we hit Winners for the traditional hooker underwear search, then to the mall, and finally to Starbucks. It was great. We didn't do anything too exciting but we had some great laughs and a lot of fun. I haven't seen her since last December but we picked right back up.
Her boyfriend, and I'm sure soon to be husband, was recently transferred to Moncton. So Holly travels to Moncton every 2 weeks to see him. Though it's not a great set upfor her, it means that I will get to see her more often.

3 comments:

NickyT said...

Thank You, Holly from Toronto for putting the P back in Princess after the groggy weather and withdrawal from you we are all thankful! LOL

b.c. Gurl said...

That's a great surprise!!!! It's nice just to get away for a few hours to re-energize :) So you'll have to make it at least a monthly thing don't ya think?

"The real" MarthaSue said...

Awesome! Exactly what I was thinking Nick - the P is back in Princess!