Friday, November 17, 2006

So Judgmental

This is going to sound soooo judgmental but I'm really not trying to be mean. So, I'm going to say it anyway. I was reading a website today (imagine that) and this woman posted that her day is just not complete without eating a banana. Well, I almost choked on my coffee. I could say my day would not be complete without alot of things...a hug from my daughter etc...but a banana? I'm not trying to be mean but it really struck me funny. Having said that, my day wouldn't be complete without coffee. Let's be realistic I wouldn't be awake or functional without coffee in the morning. Just ask my co-workers how whiny I am when we wait too long to get coffee in the morning. Not pretty. I can see where she is coming from. But let me tell you, banana is NOT the word I was expecting.

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Well I wasn't going to say anything but - its me - thanks J...




(Just Joking) LOL

The Original Princess said...

Nope a total stranger...LOL

"The real" MarthaSue said...

I was thinking.....is she saying a banana or "A Banana"..........cause I honestly can say - look at the teenage boys who would honestly say that they cannot live a day without a bit of "Peach" - for lack of a better word!

My preference is to believe that she is saying "A Banana" cause I'm with you that that is just weird the other way! ....and also DH would like to know who and where you foudn this woman!