Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Excitement That Is My Life

I have spent my morning watching two men dig a trench across Officer's Square. Not only have I watched but I've commented on in and noticed their progress. Even more pathetic is that I went for lunch and came back and immediately checked their progress. FYI - they're clear across the park now. I even noticed they are now working in short sleeves. I've debated what they trench is for and in the early stages I tried to convince a co-worker is was a grave. The worst part about all this? I don't even have a window...I have to go to someone else's office to watch.

And that my friends is the excitement that I call my life. I must go now and watch the grave diggers.

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Flummoxed - really J come one speak English here, I had to go to Dictionary.com to find what the word meant - good lord, quit showing off!!!!LOL

Something as mundane as watching people dig a hole - not for me, unless its for me?

Maybe Officers Square will be a new burial ground? Ok, too creepy for me....

Anonymous said...

Get to work, you slacker!! (meanwhile, I spend my day reading blogs...)

Jenn

b.c. Gurl said...

LOL are the guys cute at least??!! cause, well....then you would at least have an excuse....but to watch just because...well....all I can say is...only you :) lol