Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Plan

I've hatched another new plan. Starting tonight, I made the decision at 6:21 pm, I'm going to take on a new self-improvement issue. I will say it is not to excercise more - I've decided to let that ship sail without me. But I'm not going to say anymore about it. Maybe some people will notice, maybe they won't. I've give you updates and after a few days maybe I'll spill the beans on what it is. The last thing I'm going to say is that I'm really going to put alot of effort into this because it's something about myself that really bothers me.

Okay so on to other things. We go to my parents house for supper every Sunday and so do my sister and her family. Eric and I had a few of my parent's folding chairs and my parents needed them for supper tonight. But Eric and I forgot to bring them. Neither of us felt like going home to get them so we started making deals. This is what I told him "Here are my terms take them or leave them. Do you want to hear them?" He said sure. So I say this "Fine, I'll go get the chairs if we go get me a digital camera tomorrow." Hubby is in IT and we don't have a digital camera, go figure. He says "Okay, we can do that." I almost died. My parents were both witness to this and I asked him NUMEROUS TIMES and he kept saying yes, he wasn't even laughing or smiling. He even said "We'll have to go at lunch time because I'm playing basketball tomorrow night." Well, when I get back from picking up the chairs I ask my sister and brother-in-law if they've heard my big camera news (Okay well I had to wait to ask Jon because locked his keys in the car and had to drive my dad's car to get another set of keys...hehehe) Anyhow, dear hubby tells them that digital cameras on a keychain are on sale for $19.99. I'm still not sure if he's kidding or not.
I'm just going to lay low for awhile and bring it up a bit later. I'm thinking later I'll just nonchalantly ask him what time he wants me to pick him up at lunch tomorrow.
I may have mentioned at Mactaquac today that I might pull out a desperate last ditch effort if need be. Tune in tomorrow afternoon to find out the conclusion to my sob story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasty, plain ol' nasty....to tease like that and not spill the beans! Spill'em already!

R

NickyT said...

I thought your plan of cohersing(sp?) would involve more then going and getting chairs LOL.

But, when Princess has a mission watch out I'm sure we will be hearing about the new camera soon!