Monday, October 23, 2006

Update #1

Okay, so my new self-improvement plan has gone well today. I will give a hint on it. 1- It has nothing to do with my physical self. I haven't slipped yet since 6:21 last night. Having the said that, I've taken on this particular issue before and the first few days always go smoothly.

Camera - oye. I don't even want to go there. We went to the Futurshop at lunch time to look at cameras. They had one of the 2 that I wanted. I decided I don't want to Kodak camera. While I was there a lovely little pretty caught my eye...the Canon Powershot S3 IS. I really, really wanted that camera but I knew Shmeric would never "approve" a $559 camera. I did see it at Wal-mart for $475 but that number still isn't in the cards. But he says we will look at our budget and see if we can swing it. So I went over the Shoppers on Main St because I thought I had seen the Fuji I liked there. Eureka! They had it!
I looked it all over and asked the guy if they had any. Eric and I had decided that if they had it I would get it because it was proving difficult to find elsewhere. Unfortunalty, buddy says they only have the one on display but will be getting more in. I say "I now this sounds silly but I've been wanting this for a long time and I really want one new in the box". What I really meant by that was "You should have seen my husband drop the display camera at the Futureshop a little while ago!" He takes my name and number and will call me when one comes in.
Fast forward to 5:45 pm. I check the messages on the phone. There is a message from Dylan, the cutie from Shoppers, saying he found a camera newin the box out back and I can come get it. I'm soooo excited I go tell Eric that I'm going to get it. He says (you might want to sit to read this) "Okay, we'll talk about it and see." WHAT?????

2 comments:

NickyT said...

OMG - Eric said that to YOU!!!

Your Royal Subjects - Can't believe it!!!

"The real" MarthaSue said...

lol - I cannot beleive it...

Can we guess the secret?

I say "Swearing"