Friday, October 20, 2006

Princess Extrodinaire

Oh make no mistake, I am a Princess. I am so spoiled it's kinda not funny anymore. I like to do nice thing for people, I try to get along with everyone, and I guess it comes back to me.

I 've posted before about my co-workers and how great they are. We have a very close relationship that is more than just a work relationship. My boss is included in that close knit group we have.

My boss and I went to Tim's in the rain this morning to get coffee, as we do every morning. When we got back, I discovered that my coffee sucked. It was simply awful! I whined about it a bit and guess what? My boss went back out in the rain and got me another one. He is so sweet and that is completely typical of him. He is just one of those genuinely sweet and nice people. Incidentally, his wife works in the building as well. She is also one of those very sweet and genuine people..and very pretty too, I might add.

So, here I sit at my desk with my Princess tiara on my head. I'm not kidding. My co-workers gave it to me for my birthday last year. I wear it every now and again when the mood strikes. I'm wearing today to signify the spoiled Princess that I really am.

Now bow down!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Gag me with a spoon, I think I'm going to throw up!

Ugh!