Monday, October 30, 2006

MIA

I know I've been MIA for awhile but quite honestly I just haven't had anything to say. Pick your jaws up off the floor. Yes, even I have quiet moments. Plus, I've been so tired after Scrappers Gone Wild last weekend that not all of my neurons are firing. I've had plenty of moments over this past week where I can truthfully say there wasn't a single, solitary thought in my head...only a lonely echo. The fact the people keep emailing me and telling me to update my blog ads pressure and makes it more difficult to come up with something.

Just a few minutes ago I had some inspiration. I found out that there are 2 building lots for sale on the street where I grew up. I really want JJ to go to Park St School. Well, really, I just don't want her to go to Memorial. I'm sure they have great teachers and all but the location is not to my liking. Anyway, the Princess has a new mission in life. I'm now putting all my efforts into convincing Mr. Princess, that would be my husband, that we need to buy one of those lots, build a house, sell our house and move. There are soooooo many pros to us living in that location. Right Jeanette??

I know you are all thinking "Is she on crack? She couldn't even get him to buy a camera and now she's going to get him to build a house???" Ha! If there is any bandwagon he will jump on...this is it, my friends.

This leads me to a few questions 1) Does anyone want to give me the money to buy my lot? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I promise to be your best friend for, like, ever.
2) Does anyone want to buy a lovely 5 bedroom, 3 bath house in a very quiet, child friendly neighbourhood with a lovely fenced in backyard, very private, no neighbours behind us, 2 schools close by, close to all amenities, open concept, double car garage, extra large driveway, hornets nest and people under the stair included.

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

I feel I'm good enough that I do NOT have to buy my friends, we want a house in Freddy but not right now and NOT that one (my sis lives 2 streets down - no thanks). BUT if I win the millions you'll be on the top of friends to donate too, your bonus, one kick ass digital camera!