Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's Over

The standoff is over. You may want to sit down if you are not already doing so. Here is comes....It pains me to report that the Princess was not, I repeat, not successful. I have failed. Unfortunately, there was a financial hiccup yesterday and the camera is not in the cards.
Having said that, the financial hiccup is that we need studded winter tires for our car. I travel by myself to some pretty remote rural areas for work. We need the studded tires for my safety. Sooooo, it's hard to argue when he just wants to keep me safe. RATS!

But I'm still sad about it. I had some big plans. Oh well, what can you do? Hey, I know! If anyone would like to make financial donation or a cameratic (made that one up) donation to my digital camera fund, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll certainly get back to you ;)) Kidding, I'm just kidding. Go support a needy family for Christmas or make a donation to your local war vets. Oh and heads up, I plan to make you all cry on Rememberance Day. Bring tissue.

5 comments:

Queen Mel said...

OMG, OMG, OMG

It must be the drugs because I think I just heard the princess has been defeated, that does not sound "right" to me.....

Anonymous said...

Listen I feel for ya. But all I need to know is, when are you going to put The Superficial back in to your links?? Typing the address is so passe...

J.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

me too - I bet she wasn't defeated, but rather conceded.....

NickyT said...

Is there anything we can do? Want us to start a National Petition to give him titled:

Scrapping Princess Needs Digi Cam

I too though think it would ruin his Christmas Shopping if you bought it. Now that you have done the research he knows EXACTLY what you want......

Anonymous said...

Or...people could just pay you the money they owe you...hee, hee! I totally didn't even think of it when I saw you guys at the Superstore the other night!
R