Saturday, October 07, 2006

Curtis

I have a new boyfriend. His name is Curtis. He has blond hair, blue eyes (I think) and dimples. I loooove dimples. He is an Aussie with an adorable accents that makes me melt. He is also a chef. One downfall is that he picks up strange women at the grocery store. Not good since I'm not very good at sharing. He also has his own TV show on TLC called Take Home Chef on Friday at 8 pm. He doesn't know he's my boyfriend yet but that's okay. Ben Affleck was my boyfriend for awhile too until he started seeing J.Lo. Evs. I watched my Curtis on TV last night. He is a hottie. I think I have a secret weapon to winning his affection. I washed in Pumpkin Pie bodywash today and then I found Vanilla deoderant at the drug store. I smell like freakin' Pumpkin Pie with ice cream on top. What chef wouldn't want a piece of that?!? I'm sure it'll totally work the next time I travel from New Brunswick to LA (strong rolling of the eyes). Eric knows about my long distance famous boyfriends. He doesn't seem to concerned...LOL. I mean who wouldn't want a girl who smells like pie and spends her Saturday nights stamping and blogging?!?! I'm just good times waiting to happen. Gotta go, here come the nice men in the white coats again. I sure hope they brought that fun jacket with the straps again.

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Um Ok. Princess, have you been drinking a little too much?

Cuz I truely believe you might be LOSING it!!!! LOL

PS - what chef or any man for that matter wouldn't want the pumpkin pie with ice cream on top?

The Original Princess said...

M - what were you doing up at 4:44 am???

Anonymous said...

couldn't sleep

M

NickyT said...

Were you mad like really mad at J.Lo after her and Ben broke up? I was - I think I still might be.....