Thursday, July 27, 2006

You Can Dress Me Up But Don't Take Me Out

Do you ever get tired of hearing the new ways I find to humiliate myself? Here's another good one for you. For the record, I would like to say that I do NOT get my kicks by exposing myself.

I was eating a peach as I was leaving for lunch today. It turns out my peach was too ripe so I wanted to get rid of it. I came out the back door of the building and leaned far over the railing to drop it in the small garbage can the smokers use. I leaned over so far that my leg was in the air. I get back up, turn to leave and realizethere is a man sitting on the bench behind me with a clear view up my skirt. I could tell by the shocked look on his face that he saw. This guy always talks to me but today he was sitting in stunned silence.
Seriously, how do I keep doing these things. I think the real lesson here is that I simply shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts. I'm just an embarrassment waiting to happen. It'll be interesting over the next few days. Will he talk to me next time I see him or will he look away red-faced.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

If he gets that look in his eye - RUN!

You need skirts like we buy the girls, with shorts underneath of them! Good Lord Girl, cover up, at least if you had of been wearing granny panties there would have been no skin exposed...LOL

NickyT said...

LOL - don't know what is funnier the comments or your post!

Damn Sour Peaches!