Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stamps 4 Sale

I have some rubber stamps for sale if anyone is interested. Please feel free to share this with your friends. All stamps are mounted and all are Stampin' Up brand
Fabulous Four (SAB Set) - Only 1 stamp used once $7.00
Lexicon of Love - Only 1 stamp was used once $17.00
Itty Bitty Borders - gently used, some staining on the rubber of 2stamps $12.00
Little Layers Plus (retired) - very gently used light staining onrubber of 2 stamps $20.00
A Greeting for All Reasons - used, some staining on some rubber andsome wooden blocks $20.00
All I Have Seen - only 1 stamp used once - $12.00
Bold Line Alphabet upper and lower case (retired) - blocks haveinitials on them - $30.00 for both **great set for scrapbook page titles if you want a playful look
Pindot Wheel - $4.00-
Little Somethings (set to coordinate with pindot wheel) $5.00OR $8.00 FOR BOTH
Only Ornament Wheel - brand new, never used $7.00

If you want to see the stamps most are can be seen in the on-line catalog at www.stampinup.com unless they are indicated as SAB set or retired. If you want to see them in real life contact me and I'll try to make arrangments for that.
I'll be out of town for a week starting Sunday. If you contact me after Sunday I'll get back to you when I get home.

Ha! I knew this blog could be profitable!

No comments: