Friday, July 07, 2006

Long Day

I'm pretty sure this is the longest day in the history of the world. I have three things working against me today.
1) It's Friday and I always find Friday's to be slow and long
2) This was a short week and I always find short weeks tend to feel long
3) I'm on vacation at 4:30...enough said

I want to leave so badly. I went grocery shopping at lunch time and got everything we'll need to take with us. Then I went home and dropped the groceries off. I took a minute to grab swimsuits and sunscreen for all of us. I also grabbed a Fuzzy Duck for me a few beer for Eric so we can head to my parents pool right after work. Ahhhh...I love the summer. I'm pretty sure I was meant to live in a warmer climate. I love Canada but the cold months are really a downer.

Tonight after Jillie goes to bed I have some plans. I'm going to pack as much as I can. I can't pack everything because I'll need to do one more load of laundry. I also think I should keep my toothbrush and deoderant out until Sunday morning. I'm going to scrapbook for a while and stay up late. Oh, before I scrapbook I'm going to do an at-home bikini wax.

1 comment:

NickyT said...

Fridays, during the Summer when it is bright and sunny always seem to drag on forever when you have to work!