Friday, July 21, 2006

Off Again

I'll be MIA again for the next few days. I'm headed back to Shediac tomorrow around noon. We'll be home on Tuesday in time for soccer. Ahhhh...another for days at the beach. Maybe I'll get a tan this time...HA!
If you get bored while I'm gone check out www.dooce.com or www.pinkisthenewblog.com or www.thesuperficial.com.
Here are some randoms thing for you:
* I have re-discovered Rolos. They are yummy little buggers. Eric has bought them for me twice this week.
* I called my mom earlier to ask to pack a book for me for the cottage. I called her again a 2nd time and said the exact same thing to her. She said "Honey, you called me a few minutes ago and said the exact same thing. Maybe you should get some sleep." I have NO recollection of the first conversation at all. I remember thinking that I should call her but not doing it.
* Daycare called and told me Jillian had a temerature of 108 degrees today. I was a frantic lunatic getting there thinking my child was roasting like a turkey and dying. Turns out Claudia said 100.8 degrees and I am a moron. Good thing she's patient.
* My kid is freakin' hilarious.
* My sister is no longer coming to the Black Eyed Peas concert - Boooooooo!
* Robin is coming to the Black Eyed Peas concert - Yaaaaaaaaaay!
* Orange Pineapple Vex (vodka?) coolers are delicious
* Burger King's Texas Whopper (had jalapeno peppers on it) was only a limited time thing and that sucks.
* I got a new bikini last week and I can't find it.

See you Wednesday!

Love,

La Princesse

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

I'm jealous.

Enjoy your vacation, I will be hoping you have great weather.

Glad JJ is ok, hoping she stays that way.

We'll try to find your shirt (like Nick had) in Presque Isle.