Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BB 7 - All Stars

Big Brother was pretty darn good last night. I laughed, I cried, I was anxious...it was an emotional rollercoaster ride. I bunch of things made me laugh. Such as Marcellus calling Kaysar his Iraqi Peach and trying to smell him. Jase's little trantrum had me cracking up! What a sooky baby. I didn't particularly like Jase when he was part of the Four Horsemen (egotistical male hos). Jase is sooooo in love with himself. He primps more than any woman I've ever seen and he thinks he is a master of the game. We'll see how far he gets in the game. Nobody loves Jase more than Jase. Jase brought his level of immaturity to a whole new level when he start throwing things around and kicking things. I was loving it when he was yelling at Marcellus. I find Marcellus entertaining. I knew Marcellus would let Jase have it when he starting attacking Marcellus. I was almost giddy thinking that Jase might cry during his little hissy fit - Yeehaw!!!
I have to agree with Marcellus on Kaysar. Kaysar is H-O-T! I'm a big fan of his. I love his dimple, sigh. Enough day dreaming. I was very anxious when Kaysar decided to shave his head for the veto competition. I kept thinking "No, he wouldn't do that." Then it hit me like a ton of bricks - We haven't seen anything from Kaysar in the diary room yet this show!!!! Sure enough, he shaved his head. But don't fret, all is well. It turns out that man is a hottie as baldie too! Can I get another Yeehaw for Kaysar the Cutie!? He has morals too, sigh.

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Haha, you are too funny! I loved Dr Will's speech at the end. The best part is, he was completely honest, but the houseguests will all think he is just messing with them! Kudos to George for holding out on the veto - wonder if he wins HOH, will he still have to eat slop or will he get treats?

K

Queen Mel said...

Hear, Hear for George, I agree, I'm really glad he held out.

Kaysar doesn't do it for me, actually Marcellus does it for me but I'll never have him.....sigh

James has got to go.....

NickyT said...

It was the best BB in a long time!! I laughed so hard watching Mar frolick over the hottie Kaysar.

Jay, good point on the "Willing" thing!

Missed watching it with yas!