Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Simply Fabulous

I had my much anticipated hair appointment the other night at Avalon Spa. If you remember I was trying a new stylist and was going to really lay it on the line and demand they not straighten my lucious locks.
My new stylist is Selina. She kinda sorta made me feel like a was a waste of oxygen but I like my hair. I guess that is the trade off for a stylist that does your hair in a way you like. You know, like Hollywood celebrities....you know you've met someone good and it's time to get excited if they treat you like crap!
When I got out of Selina's chair my hair was just as curly as Nicole's! I am, once again, a hot biotch. My hair is fabulously shiny, as Selina pointed out. Okay, she said shiny and I added the fabulous. She showed which products to use in my hair and how to apply them.
I know that I'm ultra wonderful now because I spent $50 for 2 hair products. I bought more *Be Curly* which I always used and I bought some *Sap Moss* which is new for me. This is no ordinary Sap Moss, no siree Bob. It is made with Icelandic Moss. No regular, run of the mill Canadian moss for my highly sought-after, everyone wants it mane. Only wonderful Icelandic Moss for me. I mean, like, who would every be caught dead putting any other type of moss in their hair?!?!
My hair is looking so good now that I might just take it out for lunch. I'm thinking perhaps some french fries made with only the best Norwegian potatoes, or maybe a lovely salad made with top of the line iceberg lettuce from Nairobi. Perhaps dessert will be ice cream made from the finest Korean cows.
Oh, I won't be asking anyone to come to lunch with my hair and I. I use Icelandic Moss in my hair now so I'm too good for that.

2 comments:

NickyT said...

Post a pic or better yet get up here and see me! I want to see!!!

I'm always on the look out for new hair products! Does it smell good? I love the smell of hair products!

Queen Mel said...

OMG, give me a break princess, your too much.

I agree with pritty kitty, that head is gonna get stuck, then what?

LOL