Thursday, August 03, 2006

You Want a Rant

If you want a rant than who am I to deny you that? I've got a list as long as my arm of petty little issues I like to bitch about. Where to start....
First, I have to admit that I'm so tired I hardly know how to put it into words. I realized the other day that my insomnia problem is more than the past few weeks. I'm actually into my 2nd month. I'm a zombie.
My work day started off poorly. I HATE being late for anything. I had appoinments in a small town about 30 mins outside of Fredericton. Well, I'm driving down the street and realize I don't have enough gas to get to my destination. Minor set back, I stop for gas but if I drive like a bandit I can still make it. Well, cripes, I hit construction 3 times. Once I sat there waiting for the light to change for 7 mintues with not a car in sight. I was bitter. I ended up being 20 minutes last. I rushed the appointment but I was still 10 minutes last for my next appointment. If you know my at all you know I'm absolutely neurotic about being on time.
I get back to the office after my lunch hour, which was pleasant and uneventful, and someone is parked in my parking space. I hijack someone elses space and go it. Then I listen to my co-worker bitch for awhile. All of a sudden I realize I may have left the garage door open at lunch. I hope in the car and race home. The door was closed. Now I'm pissed at having to rush home. I get back to work and wonder if I closed the garage door when I left the last time. Screw it, I'm not going back to check again.
I get back to work and I can't get into my parking because a van is in the way. Seriously folks, can't you see the big red sign that says RESERVED FOR -----? Buggers. I tried to maneuver (sp?) my way into the space but just made an arse out of myself while the smokers watched.
Here is the best part of my day. I haven't spoken to Homer since I wrote the blog with the same title. Well, on this red letter day, Homer decided to be friendly and call me numerous time. Hell, I can hardly be civil on a normal day. You can just imagine the entheusiasm that oozed from me at this point. You couldn't exactly call me Miss Congeniality...I can the personality of a wet noodle.

Crap, just realized the time. Gotta to the Superstore before it closes. I'm gonna share my love with the general public. Someone might want to call ahead and warn them Hurrican Princess is moving in on them.

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Eek, when it rains it pours with you.