Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SHHH!!!!

Don't say it out loud but guess what??? I slept last night! Shhhh! I said don't say it out loud. Now, sit down and stop cheering. I don't want to jinx it. I fell asleep somewhere around 10 pm, woke up for a minute at 11:37 pmand thought "Hey! I'm sleeping!", went back to sleep and slept until 6 am this morning. Hooray for me! Oops, pipe down Princess. My first plan of action to remedy my insomnia was to start exercising. Well, I put my sneakers and socks in my bag last night and it worked! Maybe, just maybe, the thought of exercising was enough to make me sleep. Hmmm...if only that was enough to lose the spare tire around my waist.

If you need me this afternoon, I'll be at my desk doing some last minute cramming to learn the words to the last few Dixie Chicks songs that I don't already know. Wow. That's a long senctence.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Wah! I don't have the CD, I need the songs, I don't know the words to the new ones. Wah!

NickyT said...

You are bringing the CD in the car with us for the drive down right?