Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chicks or BUST!

T minus 30 mins until I leave work to start the Dixie Chicks Adventure 2006. First stop, pick up my Momma, then get the car, then get Nic and Mel. Then we hit the open road Thelma, Thelma and Louise, Louise style. Watch out Saint John because the Princess is (almost) in the house! I'm gonna rock it Princess Style. Which probably means my pants will fall off or my shirt will rip or something.
I'm very excited to see the Dixie Chicks. An afternoon of shopping, then supper and drinks before a great concert....what more could a Princess ask for? I can't wait to sing Cowboy Take Me Away at the top of my lungs. I've been practicing in the car since we first heard about the concert. I love to sing but I'm not really great at it. Luckily, the music at a concert is ususally loud enough that no one can hear me. Woo Hoo! I plan to be hoarse for the drive home.
I haven't yet decided if I'll go to work in the morning. My boss and I have a deal. If I'm not here tomorrow than it means I'm staying home. He rocks. I'll be using a vacation day, of course, but it's cool that he's so easy going.
Hmmm...maybe I'll sing him a song to show my thanks. Hehehehehe....

No comments: