Friday, August 18, 2006

Right On!

Last night Jillian got up after I put her to bed and said she had to pee. I knew that really meant she had to poop. That child in quite regular in her eliminations and, unfortunately, she bodily schedule seems to be after 8 pm. What can you do? When nature calls...
Anyway, I took her to the washroom and I patiently wait for her to do her business. I don't mind but I get a bit testy when she is sitting there playing and having fun rather than attending to the task at hand. So after 15 mins I say "Jillie, this is sleep time not play and talk time. Please finish your business and let's get to bed!" She looks me square in the eye, gives a double thumbs up and entheusiasticlly says "Right on Sista Friend!" Well, what could I do?? I couldn't help but laugh. That, of course, fueled her comedic fire. Her father walks past the bathroom and she shouts out "Right on Brotha!" I tried not to laugh but the kid is funny.
Jillian has been in a new class at daycare since early July. Right now, she tells me her best friend is Roddy. Last weekend, she spent quite a bit of time talking to him her her cell phone from a McDonald's happy meal. It was pretty funny. So last night while she's wasting time sitting on the pot, she tells me this long conveluted story about how she and Roddy make up "plans" as in hatching a plan. It was hilarious! She even said they shake hands after developing the plan. She was totally pumped to give the him thumbs up and say "Right on Brotha Roddy!" today at daycare. They're probably plotting to take over the world and that'll be how they seal the deal. If that's the case, all I have to say is...watch out folks.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Pritty Kitty is so right! We are in huge trouble......I pitty the fool who hooks up with this one....

She is very funny, maybe she'll be a comedian some day.

b.c. Gurl said...

That is tooo freakin funny!!!! Why do they always do things like that when you're trying to be angry at them or stern with them???? She's definitely on the road to something...class clown to stardom??