Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I Love Rock and Roll

Once the littlest princess regained her composure last evening and exorcised her demons within, we sat on the floor on a towel and ate a pomegranate. She loves pomegranates. Anyway, the child sings pretty well constantly. I love it most of the time but sometimes she almost shrieks in a high falsetto voice and still considers that singing...those times drive me to drink. But instead I tell her it's beautiful singing and it makes my ears smile.

Last night out of the blue she starts singing "I Love Rock and Roll". She sings quite well when she wants too. The parts of the song she knew, she sang very well. She sang the right words, she sang the right notes in the right order, and her pitch was quite good too. I loved it. It caught me off guard so I didn't get it on video. That will be my goal for tonight.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

My daughter sings in the car. She sings well except when she gets going on that little girl vibrato...drives me nuts. Sometimes I just want my ears to hear nothing, no sound what so ever.