Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cricut!

Mr. Princess, out of the clear blue, asks me this morning "What time does the scrapbook store close today?" Of course, I asked why he wanted to know. He told me he was going to go buy me my Cricut. Yeah! I told him and my parents that instead of a b-day present I would prefer money (they were going to buy one anyone so I just made a suggestion). Well Mr. Princess was going to get it for me regardless. Isn't that sweet?
We decided to wait until later this week to go get it. I'm going to a crop today and it would kill me not to take it with me. When I told him that he said, "Oh we should go get it so you can take it!" While that was a nice suggestion, I want to have something to open on Friday so I decided to wait. I know a few of you are now try to recovery from a serious case of shock but I swear it's true.

Since the shock quotien is already high here comes another one for you. Jay you might want to sit because this will surprise you most. I cooked a turkey today. AND....it was very good! It turns out I have a hidden talent.

4 comments:

awareness said...

I'm so glad you're getting your own cricut........now you can set up a booth in the front lobby for on the spot haircuts........that's what it's for, right?

kidding......... :)

Ok.......so miss Sarahpickety......I'm glad you cooked a tasty turkey today........good on ya, mate. You managed to get that little exercise in basting out of the way before you officially turn 30. My question is.........what time did you get up this morning to cook and eat a turkey by the time you posted this at 11 am?

I'll sign this.........

danapersnickety.

Queen Mel said...

congrats on the Turkey.....hope everyone is well today?

Ahhh! The cricut....I'm taking credit on this one too.....LOL

Hee, Hee, Hee - Sarahpickity - LOVE IT!!!

NickyT said...

how are the leftovers today? Yummy? Nothing anybetter then a leftover Turkey meal :)

"The real" MarthaSue said...

waahooo for you Princess!