Monday, June 26, 2006

Dirty Purse Pole-Dancing Party

You got it! I'm going to a Pole Dancing Party!! The Princess is back in action! I went to dinner with some girlfriends last night and this type of party came up in conversation. Robin and I were telling Trisha about Fantasia parties and some of their products. We thought a Fantasia party would be in order for those girls who have never been to one. When Jill and Reiko arrived I commented on Jill's gorgeous purse. She tells me its a home party business that sells knock-offs. I hear the trumpets singing in my head and I'm think "Hot dog! A purse party! Woo Hoo!!" So, now we've talked Jill in to a purse party. Hell, may as well combine the 2 and have a Dirty Purse party.
Then Jill proceeds to tell us that there is a woman from Moncton who brings a pole to your house and teaches you and your friends to pole dance!! Holy crap, sign me up can she be here tonight??? From what I understand, you get dressed up all pole-dancerish and you each take a turn with the pole. You've got to be kidding me! Where has this woman been all my life?!? At this point my eyes are sparkling like the beautiful Saint John river, I'm all abuzz, and I might even have a glow of anticipation about me.
I want my outfit to consist of black ruffle panties and fishnets. Think The Pussycat Dolls outfit when they were a burlesque show instead of a singing group. I'll absolutely need a feather boa. And maybe some breast implants to really get myself into the roll.
Next, I'll need a good song to dance too. Hmmm....I like Shakira "My Hips Don't Lie" but on the other hand, The Pussycat Dolls "Don't Cha" (don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me) seems like an obvious choice.
Whatever the case I'm going to OWN that pole. No, I'm going to ROCK that pole.

Okay, so today's post will involve some interaction from the viewing public. I'd like as many people as possible to leave a comment suggesting a pole-dancing song for me to use. Note, that the comments section allows for anonymous comments so you don't have to leave your name. Play nicely or I won't tell you about the actual event ;) Bring on the suggestions!!

11 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Ok, here I go, here are the songs that make me think pole dancing, tell me what ya think of them all?

hollaback girls - Gwen Stefani
Push it - Salt n' Peppa
Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benetar
Vogue - Madonna
Material Girl - Madonna
RESPECT - Aretha Franklin
Thats the way I like it (uh-huh) KC & the Sunshine Band
Lady Marmalade - Patty Labelle
Loca Motion - Kylie Minogue
Straight Up - Paula Abdul
Dancing Queen - Abba
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
Gettin Jiggy Wit It - Will Smith
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

I know its a lot, you know me and my lists......enjoy!

NickyT said...

Son of a Preacher Man - For some reason that popped into my head!

Girls, Girls, Girls Motley Crue

Don't You think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart (Shot, Melanie got that one too! LOL

Any Black Eyed Peas Would Do

Lose My Breath - Destiny Child
Really, any Destiny Child would be COOL!

Okay, that party sounds like a lot of friggin' FUN!!!! I heard of that girl in Moncton - I guess there is a shopping trip in November that you go shopping and at night it is all about girl stuff and she comes in and does the classes.

Anonymous said...

Melanie and her freaken lists... she stole all the best songs. I think a pole dancing party would be a BLAST!!! I would love to have a pole in my room, My hubby says no!! He just couldnt stand it!! hahaha
You will definitly have to post about a pole party if you have one!! April

Queen Mel said...

private dancer - tina turner

Now she's got me thinkin' of all the great songs that this would work with.....

NickyT said...

I keep retreating back and trying to think of songs but stinkin' Melanie got them all!

What song did Demi Moore dance to in that movie where she was a pole dancer?

Anonymous said...

I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
Candy Girl - New Edition
You can leave your hat on - Tom Jones
Pink - Aerosmith

pretty much any prince song...

Anonymous said...

Madonna - Like a Virgin

b.c. Gurl said...

OMG!! too much fun! now I really wish I was back home!!!

as for songs....that's a pretty exhautive list..and in my experience, it doesn't really matter what song is playing, it's all about the action going on at the pole ;)

O.k..so here's my list..some of them are pretty raunchy at times, or explicit - so don't be playin them at the office or with young children present - just for the record, these are all played on the radio station I listen to here!!
#1 - Loosen up my buttons - pussy cat dolls - there's an original from the show or a radio version feat snoop dog - if I we're pole dancin...that would be the one! lol
2. Pussy Cat dolls - beep
3. Esthero - Wikked little girls
4. Sean Paul - right temperature
5. Akon - Belly dancer
6. Cory Lee - the naughty song
7. Black eyed peas - Pump It - but you'd have to really shake it to keep up to the beat! lol

Bay Girl said...

Black Velvet: Steamy Sensual!
Who did you hire?
Got her number/contact info?
Happy with her?
Tell! Tell!
;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, anybody know how to get in touch with this Moncton pole dancing instructor?

Anonymous said...

Hi, anyone know how to contact this lap dance instructor in Moncton?