Tuesday, June 20, 2006

College?!?

Let me set the scene for you: I'm laying on Jillian's bed telling her it's time for bed. She is standing at her little table farting around playing with something trying NOT to go bed. I have my eyes closed and here is the conversation that takes place:
Jillian: Mommy, what are you doing?
Me: I'm waiting for you to get in bed so I can rub your back.
Jillian: Just a minute, you lay in my bed and watch me
Me: Mmm...hmmm
Jillian: Oh! My money. I'll put it in my piggy bank.
Me: No. Jillian it is time for bed
Jillian: But Mommy, I'm doing my business. (as she puts money in a cup)
Me: Now.
Jillian: But Mommy, I need more money for college.

Well, how can I argue with that??? Did I mention the child isn't even 3 years old yet? Ha! and you all thought I was a compulsive planner.

1 comment:

NickyT said...

Poor thing! WHy in the world would she worry about such a thing???