Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two More Sleeps

I'm sitting here by myself just waiting for the time to pass. JJ stayed overnight and my parent's house last night so the Mister and I could attend a party. It was alot of fun. Mr. Princess slept in the spare room because the pint of rum he drank made his night time breathing somewhat loud. I only had one drink because I volunteered to be the DD. We arrived home around midnight. I climbed into bed right way and did wake up until 10:15 this morning. I haven't slept that late in years. I know have massive headache. I assume it's because I was 2 hours late getting my morning caffeine fix.
Mr Princess it out starting his Christmas shopping. He didn't realize he had to do a stocking for me until Thursday night. He asked me before he left what should go in my stocking. I listed off a few things and mentioned I have a wishlist at Nic's. Sorry Nic, but I also told him to ask if he needed other ideas.
The Littlest Princess is currently having a nap. She didn't go to bed last night until 9:30 and had Nana up at 5:30 am. She has been up around 5:15 - 5:30 every morning for the last 2 weeks. Hearing "Momma is it Christmas today?" at that ungodly hour is not my preferred method to wake up. But hearing those words at 7 am would be darn cute.
We're having family over for Christmas Eve meat pie and goodies tonight. We're doing it a day early because people have other plans tomorrow. It should be fun.
I'm going to go lie down for a bit before JJ gets up. I need to shake this headache soon.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

tsk, tsk, tsk Mr. Princess better get his priorities straight, Princess Spy better end up with some good treats in that thing....that is my most favourite part of the morning, opening the sock, I would give up all my other gifts just to have an awesome sock.

Merry Chrismtas

"The real" MarthaSue said...

Have a merry Christmas Princess, mr. Princess and little Princess!