Monday, December 04, 2006

Dear Santa

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth


Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Shelley's Office party. It was Nicole who spiked the punch with too much Fuzzy Duck. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Pumpkin.

I thought it was funny when I put Holly's Socks on my head and danced the Jitterbug on the couch while singing `I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause'. I didn't mean to break Shelley's MP3 Player and don't know why Shelley would accuse me of Embezzlement.

I don't remember calling Joey's wife a broken Duck---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and orange lipstick!

And when I threw up on Robin's husband's toes, it was only because I ate too much of that Falafel.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Jeep through my neighbor's Attic. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a old dog and have me arrested for Blackmail!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all beatuiful and young. And I'm really not to blame for any of this old stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and where yours,
Sarah (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 8 bucks!


Now do your own letter - http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

1 comment:

NickyT said...

Okay, I'm loving these stories! The part of the drinking the fuzzy ducks - I call for a total reinactment!