Friday, December 08, 2006

Sleepy

I had a unit meeting today at my supervisor's house. We finished up early so I had a few hours to myself before the fam gets home. What wild, crazy and wonderful things did I do, you ask? Well, I was going to make cheesecake brownies but didn't have any eggs (see post from earlier in the week). The brownie mix is still in the bowl on the counter as we speak. I was going to make my altered letters but didn't. I was going to scrapbook but didn't. What did I do you ask??
I layed down on the couch to watch some TV. I'm not sure how much time passed but the phone rang and woke me up. I awoke with my head stuck between the pillow that is the back of the couch and the throw pillow. I'm sure my own snoring would have woken me eventually. After that, I put supper in the oven...Coca-Cola Chicken which is a recipe I got from Anita years ago.
As I type this I'm sitting here watching Ellen. I love Ellen but I don't get to watch often because it's only on while I'm at work. Every time I watch it I find myself smiling and either clapping my hands or chair dancing while she dances. She just cracks me up. Good thing I'm home alone or someone might think I was crazy.

Oh, JJ received some mail today. It is a response to the letter she wrote to Santa and I mailed for her. I CAN'T wait for her to get home and open it!!

1 comment:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

I love those letters!! the kids look so forward to them!!

I also love Ellen - even the girls watch!!
have a great w/e !