Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Plot

There has been alot of talk on these blog lately about our Secret Santa for this year. I know there are definitely going to be some twists and good laughs tonight. Some bloggers have mentioned a bit of paranoia going around. I admit I'm freaking paranoid. You don't plot and pull as many stunts as I do and not expect to get taken down some day.
I've thought for awhile that my "friends" have something on the go. Who knows maybe that is their plan...just to get me going and not do anything at all. Then again, maybe it's a plot to OVERTHROW the Princess.
Now, the word "overthrow" is not a word that normally just gets tossed into a conversation. So imagine my suspicion when someone participating in SS used that particular word this morning. Yup, I trusted her, confided my plot fears in her and then she uses that word!?!? They're planning a coup.
Speaking of planning, I suspect the person who planned this secret santa maybe LYING! There, I said it...she might be lying. I know her game, she pretends to be so sweet, innocent, and caring but I know how damn SMART she is. I bet she's the mastermind behind the coup.
Then there is the entrepreneur who is privy to all the purchases being made by the participants. Yeah, she pretends she has no idea what is going on and who's name everyone has. Again, she plays dumb about all of this but I also know how intelligent she is. Dummies don't sleep with the news turned on.
I've just hit the highlights here. I've got my eye on the rest of you too. Now, picture me pointing to my eyes with 2 fingers (on the same hand) and then point at each of you. That's right, the Princess has you in her sights. One wrong step and I'll know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew a simple Secret Santa party could turn someone into a RAVING LUNATIC??!! Perhaps the Princess needs some Xanax...

I mean, I hope you get something good, her majesty... (bowing and moving away slowly, no direct eye contact... looking at the floor)

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Paranoid much?

HEHE.

Queen Mel said...

OMG, you say one side remark, I've been trying to figure out if anyone was going to do anything to Princess what would it be and yes I thought "overthrow" was the best one I could come up with and now she throws it at me. My god for someone who is so "investigatey" she is terribly paraoid that the mass is "out to get her".

Hello, your talkin to the Scope Lady here......whom has been the butt of jokes for most of 2006.....Fuddy barely got off the ground and you - can give it but is afraid to take it - come on now......its the anticipation you can't handle.....

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it......LOL

The Original Princess said...

Of course it's the anticipation that is getting to me. I can handle the coup. But all this excitment is killing me!!!

NickyT said...

You are too funny! This is cracking me up!

I think somebody lied to me too! I am so excited!!! I think I figured it out though! I don't want to say who I think has me incase I'm wrong but I think I know!