Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Enough

Enough of my ugly mug as the first thing you see. I had to post, if nothing else, just to move that picture down.

My stomach is still not feeling good today. But I will persevere. I can't go down now. Last time I was really ill I was at the DECH for a week. That won't happening this time of year. After all the effort and mishaps trying to keep Santa alive for JJ...I'm not missing Christmas morning. Not that I would any way. She's been asking me every day if today is Christmas. Poor little pumpkin, it's going to be a long 2 weeks for her.

I think I might take Friday off to finish my shopping. I went to Walmart at lunch and it was pretty crazy. But I always go in with the mindset that I'm going to smile, be happy, and say excuse my when I walk in front of someone no matter what. I'm also prepared for the traffic I will encounter when I leave the mall. I'm just going to sit back, crank the music and let it happen. Getting upset won't change anything...it's just the way it is this time of year.

I think I'm all done shopping for my secret santa. She was not easy to buy for. FYI girls, I think the more info you put on the wishlist the better. I won't think you're greedy. I'll just be thankful for ideas.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

totally agree. Its nice to know their likes and dislikes as well, it makes it easier, along with color prefences.

Anonymous said...

Yes, without a detailed list,it can be very hard to shop for a SS. Specially one you don't know very well. Or even one who has a whole store at her fingertips! LOL!

Hope you're feeling better soon Princess...what have you eaten/drank that is different in the last few days? Maybe that is the culprit.