Monday, April 30, 2007

Kim Possible!!!!

JJ has watched the cartoon Kim Possible a few times but it's not something she watches regularly. However, a few weeks ago when she spent the weekend with Nanny & Grampy, she suckered Nana into buying her a Kim Possible outfit. Since then she has been talking about Kim Possible.

This morning before leaving for work, I called KimMartha at home. Just was we were hanging up, JJ comes tearing into the room yelling "I want to talk! Can I say Hi?" while pulling on my arm to get the phone. I tried to end the conversation as fast as I could before JJ got the phone from me. After I hung JJ says "But Momma, I wanted to talk to Kim Possible." LOL...she really thought I was talking to Kim Possible. KimMartha is a teacher so I just said "Oh, well Kim had to leave for school." and JJ was satisfied with that.

I'm sooooo going store that in my arsenal for future use. I think the possibility of a chat with the real life Kim Possible will be powerfully persuasive.

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Wow! Now that is something, if we could just find people with the same names as Santa and Easter Bunny - we'd have it made....

KP is not a fav of mine and Bailey hasn't seen it much. I cheer for Scooby Doo.......lets hope he stays around for sometime...

Kimmartha said...

My kids love KP and I have to say, it is one of the better cartoons out there!! I heard JJ at the end of our conversation - you should have let her talk! I could play along if the need ever arises!!

NickyT said...

LOL - This is going to get good! Bribery is a good parenting tool I don't care what the psychratrist say!