Friday, April 06, 2007

What a Trip

I've been more involved with Facebook over the past few days. When I first found out about it, I wasn't that gung-ho on it. I already have email and this blog so I didn't feel I need yet one more thing to look at on the internet. Well, here we are a few weeks later and I'm hooked.

I guess it took making a connection with a few key people to really get me hook line and sinker. I have been in contact with my "core" group of friends that I hung around with in high school. I have to say that over 10 years later and I can't believe how much I've missed them. I've really only been in contact with them over the last 48 hours and it is somewhat mind boggling to me. I'm very surprised the emotion it has all stirred up. A couple of us are talking about together sometime. I really hope we can get most of the group to meet up. It would certainly be a trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

proudmamma said...

I too have been a little hesitant with the facebook thing, but have been getting in touch with some old friends and am really enjoying it! I think its great that you can keep in touch. Have fun!
Jan