Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's All Over Now

The Easter Bunny came bright and early to the Princess household. I mean 5:50 am kind of early. Oye. Christmas morning we have to wake her up but this morning JJ's up before the birds.
We bought her a new bike for Easter. Mr. Princess and I were totally excited about the bike. It's awesome. We didn't exactly get the reaction we were hoping for from the Littlest Princess. She said "Oh, the Easter Bunny got me a bike. And an Ariel snowglobe." Ugh.

Here she is seeing the bike for the first time. She was quite non-chalant about the experience. We're going to let her drive it in the garage later.
Well, I'm now trying to talk myself into going to start the turkey. Blech. Turkey is not one of my favourite foods to begin with. And sticking my hand inside it displeases my like you can't imagine. I'm a bit of a germophobe to start with and I don't like getting my hands dirty. So putting my hand inside of a dead turkey doesn't exactly tickle my fancy. I can clean up puke or whatever but I don't like putting my hand inside the turkey. Call me what you like...it makes me squeamish. But here I go to do it any way.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that we has souvlaki for for supper last night. LOL...JJ was less than impressed and refused to eat it. I guess that is the result when you name your buddies after food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really don't want to stick your hand in a bird, why not have ham for Easter instead?

Did JJ get any chocolate for Easter? Don't tell us the Easter Bunny didn't leave any?

NickyT said...

Here facial expression is totally cute. HOw is she making our driving it?

Have a great turkey dinner!

Queen Mel said...

those darn kids get us every time......bailey's reaction has NEVER been what we anticipate......

b.c. Gurl said...

too cute - love her expression I've gotten those reactions from my kids too - usually when it's something big that I'm super excited about.
you're such a cruel mom to cook up souvlaki and expect JJ to eat it! just awful....lol