Tuesday, May 01, 2007

24 Hours

The next 24 hours are going to be pretty big for me. For starters I'm going to see Dirty Dancing tonight with my girls. I wonder how many men will be in the audience. I'm sure most husbands and boyfriend scoffed at the idea of going to that movie. Ha! Tricks on them! I think taking your girlfriend/wife to that movie would probably guarantee you'll be getting some action that night. We women love the love story between Baby and Johnny...if you know what I mean...wink, wink.
Moving right along....I'm prepared to do some singing in the theatre and I just *know* that at least some of my friends are crazy enough to sing too. Nic, Amy....we're sitting together right? It's a guaranteed good time.

After the movie I have to rush home to go to bed. Tomorrow morning I'm going to be at the Playhouse for 6:30 am to get tickets for JJ's dance show. I know there will be lots of tickets to go around. But it's her first show and I want to be in the 1st or 2nd row. I won't do this next year...just for her first year. So if you drive past the Playhouse tomorrow honk and wave to me. I like a large triple, triple from Tim's just incase anyone is wondering. Oh and don't be afraid to come hold my place in line so I can take a pee break too. The tickets don't go on sale until 10 am so that could be a loooong time to hold it. Oye, flashbacks of route 8.

Okay, so I'll see some of you tonight. I might be a few minutes late. I have to pick up my dancing dress from the cleaners to wear to the movie. You know the red one that really twirls when I spin? Mel, you'd better start stretching for that lift!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

OMG the girl I lifted wore a red twirly dress.....what a coincidence...but um NO lifts...

Tickets are NOT on sale until 10 AM? WTF? Your totally nuts girl....if anyone brings you a lge 3x's you are gonna need to pee....

BTW, you'll do this every year for the next 13 years.......come on now be serious...