Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Must Be Sleepy

I didn't think I was tired but I must be. I went tanning at lunch time...to warm up of course. Although I do have a smidge of color. Anyway, I fell asleep in the tanning bed. I'm talking out cold, mouth hanging open, scared the jebus out of me when it turned off kinda sleep. I was even in the middle of a dream, which I remember quite vividly. It involved warm sun (duh!) and a waterfall. It was a great dream.

But let me tell what wasn't pleasant. Waking up! Oye, was I disoriented and I'm still groggy. I love a good nap as much as the next person. But I've never been able to have a nap in the afternoon and then function normally for the rest of the day. Those 20 minute power naps people rave about just mess me up. I'll spend the rest of the day in a foggy haze. Sigh, oh well, I'll just sit here and try to get back to my awesome dream.

2 comments:

Queen Mel said...

The waterfall wasn't you pee'ing yourself was it? eek!

I'm too nervous to go to sleep, closing my eyes (because I have to) is enuff for me?

I still haven't gone "all the way" in there yet :o)

Madiegirl said...

I can't nap either....isn't it weird how it just puts you "off your game" the rest of the day. I don't even dare sit down on the couch in the middle of the day.

It's nice to be relaxed enough on your lunch hour to sleep though !!!!