Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stupid Bathroom

I'm in the home stretch but boy have I seen enough of that damn bathroom. Cripes, who wants to spend an week of evenings crammed in a tiny little bathroom? I've finished sanding and staining the vanity, for now anyway. I'll let let that dry and ask Mr. Princess to hang the doors tomorrow night. In a few minutes I'll go put the outlet plates back on. I'll be sooooooo glad when it's done. It's making my hands very dry.

So, my shopping problem has resurfaced with a vengeance. I wake up in the morning and I have nothing to wear. Yet the floor of my closet...wait who am I kidding...I'm not sure there is a floor down there. I haven't seen it since we moved into this house 3 years ago. I mean, I'm sure the closet came with a floor but I don't remember it. Anyway, I've gone shopping for clothes a few times over the last few days. Today I hated the shirt I had on so I went and bought a new one to wear plus one more for good luck.

Mel and I went walking at O'Dell Park at lunch. It was much better than the walking bridge downtown. It was challenging to walk the hills in the woods. I came out with only one bug bite. Not bad. Mel covered for me while I changed my clothes in the parking lot. Then told me she didn't need lunch anyway. She *says* she meant she wouldn't have time after covering for me. Uh huh...I know what she really meant.

3 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Game on! Remember what you say "mind games are the best way to win"....hee, hee.....you should probably cut back on creamer in your coffee too? Doncha think?

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHH Mel! Them's fighting words, Sistah!

As to the reno ... the way it drags on ... so know what you mean. It's the reason I haven't painted the living room yet. I will have to do the ceiling, then the woodwork, but the baseboards have to be replaced, so that is whole other big job, then the bookcase needs to be painted, then finally the walls. Just thining about it makes me exhausted.

Mad&Soapy said...

I live in Lego land Princess, so I TOTALLY feel your pain!! I have to tackle my peacock blue with funeral parlour peel & stick cabbage roses!! that's gonna suck!! don't envy your journey,but it sounds like it turned out ok :)

*LOL My verrification word is "SVELTPIG" LOL