Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sick Day = Crafts

JJ and I are home sick today. She has a very runny nose, a cough, and is generally run down. I have a sore throat and sinus headache that just won't quit. We've had a pretty laid back day. A few movies, a few naps and, of course, crafts.
JJ loves her crafts. For the last few week she has been working on her own scrapbook. She is very particular about picture placement, embellishing, color etc. I was sitting at my scrapbook table doing some easy things while she scrapbooked at her table. She saw me pull out some rub-ons and said "I'm right her if you need my help, Mom." Not 30 seconds later she was over helping me with my rub-ons. She only started using rub-ons earlier this week and informed me that she was an "excellent popsicle stick user"...LOL. Little does she now that is a precision application tool...right KimMartha?
I'll have to post a few pictures of her scrapbook. She is very proud of it and wants to take it to daycare tomorrow to show her friends. She was on the phone talking to her Nana earlier and told Nana that she was taking the Sbook to daycare tomorrow but was only showing it to the people who like her. Hopefully, that means everyone.

On another note, I went on a sleigh ride with the daycare yesterday. I popped by the daycare on my way to the sleigh ride to see if they needed me to take anything. Carla had extra room in the van and invited me to ride with she and the kids. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

our sleigh ride today went very well.....I didn't throw C under the sleigh or even felt like it the whole time.....hows that for restraint?

did notice some interaction....I'll blog it later.....