Friday, February 16, 2007

Retail Therapy Continued

This certainly has been a long splurge of retail therapy. In all fairness, I can't really call it therapy anymore. I don't really need therapy for anything at this point. NOT ONE SINGLE COMMENT FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY - who know who you are...zip it.

I made a little trek to the mall again today at lunch time. I had some great finds last week. I decided I like them so much I'd go buy all kinds in different colours. I'm crazy like that you know. I figure if you like it and it works, buy up!

What was my great find? A new bra! It' awesome! It makes it look like I have something to put in one...other than kleenex! That's alot of exclamation marks!! I don't remember the name of it but I'll find out for tomorrow night. I'd suggest you run out and buy one as soon as I give you the details. Your girls will thank you for it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been undergoing retail therapy for the last couple of days and it REALLY helps. I feel much better than I did earlier this week.

NickyT said...

Need to know about the bra. I have bad luck with Le Senzas bras the wires always fall out.

How was Moncton?