Friday, September 01, 2006

BEP Road Trip 2006

Picture it...August 2006...5 hot girls leave Fredericton, carefree, wind in their hair. Heading out on the open road for PEI and the Black Eyed Peas! Woo Hoo! We're leaving tomorrow night at 6 pm for Blast at the Beach. It should really be called Blast at the Race Track since they moved the venue. But whatever I can shake my lady lumps just about anywhere.
We should arrive in PEI around 9:30 - 10, maybe order some chinese food and have a few drinks. The next morning we'll need a big nutritious breakfast to get us is form for the big concert. The gates open at noon and the BEP don't take the stage until 9 pm. The BEP are the main draw for me. I may want to poke my own eyes out before the end of the Pussycat Dolls but I'll manage :) I really like Stabilo. They opened for INXS and they were good. After the concert it'll be back to the hotel and maybe some food. It promises to be a good time. These are all my ideas of course, the other girls may have some different ideas.
Tomorrow I'm going to spend some time with my best girl and my best guy. I'm a bit torn about going away. I know I'll have a good time but this is really the last weekend of the summer and I'd like to hang out with Eric and JJ. Oh well, I'll make it up to them.
But now, I must turn on my MP3 player and "chair dance" for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

NickyT said...

Let it begin. I'm going to print us off the lyrics to the songs so we can do a sing a long on the way to PEI! LOL

The Original Princess said...

Ahhh...good thinking!!

Queen Mel said...

Have a great time ladies, I'm so jealous of you. I can't wait to hear the stories.

Nick don't outdo Fergie!

NickyT said...

I think Princess & Fergie will be a hard act to beat dancing wise. But watch out when I get singing Hip Hop. Oh yes, but Princess out sang me even at The Chicks :) :)