Friday, September 22, 2006

The Dog Ate My Samosas!!

Eric told me this story the other night and it just struck me as hilarious.

We were driving past a playground and Eric says to me "That's where the dog stole my samosas." I asked what he was talking about and he says "I didn't tell you about that?" When I was in PEI Eric and Jillian went to the market to get samosas. On the way home they decided to stop at a playground. Eric took the samosas with him to snack on while Jillie played. (Crap, I can't stop laughing as I write this). He said he put them on the slide while he pushed her on the swing. When he turned around he saw a little white bag, like his samosa bag, flying around on the ground. So, he walked over and it turns out it was his bag and his samosas were on the ground. At this point in his tale he says to me "A dog took my samosas!" To which I reply "Did you see a dog around?" He says "No, but that's what it had to be." At this time I feel it necessary to say the park they were at is a wide open space. There isn't much of anywhere for a dog to hide. So he continues on by say that he went to push Jillian again and when he turned back around the dog had come back and moved the bag again. I asked if he saw the dog this time and he said no but what else could it be? Our conversation continued but this is the gist of it. He still believes a dog stole his samosas.

Damn those invisible dog are sooo tricky.

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

that is hilarious.......

Poor Eric lost his samosas....