Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Blog Hates Me

Seriously, I haven't even been able to log on since yesterday afternoon. Before that, it lost my post twice and then when I was finally able to publish it did weird things. Maybe it is punishment for addressing serious topics and not telling of my humiliating experiences lately.

The truth is - I haven't really humiliated myself in quite awhile. Odd, huh? Now that I've said that I'll probably do something stupid like leave the house without pants and underwear tomorrow. Hehehe...we're all in trouble if that happens.

The area where I sit at work has this heat issue. People at one end of the short hall (about 30 feet long) are freezing cold and at my end we are so hot that we all have sweat marks by 10 am. Management is trying to rectify the problem but it's not an easy fix. One day last week the coporate services manager was down at our end talking about the problem and one of the "cold" poeple said we, the warm people, should take off more layers. I was sitting there in a short sleeve shirt and said "If I take off any more clothing I'll be sent home for sitting here in my bra." Ha ha....little do they know. Good think I work with a good bunch of people, huh?

Dance class last night was awesome. It took half a roll of pics. Every little girl in the class was wearing a body suit and tutu. Jillian's was pink and she was, of course, the cutest. She did really well, she stayed in line, paid attention etc. However, she didn't always do the same dance moves as the instructors were teaching. Jillian did alot of her own freestyle spinning and "rump shaking". The parents are only allowed in the room for the first night. I sat there with a huge smile on my face. I loved it and so did she. She was disappointed when it was over. I'm soooo going to be the crazy mother that sleeps outside the Playhouse the night before tickets for the show go on sale. Somebody bring me Tim's in the morning, okay?

A friend who reads this blog was telling me that one of her friends, whom I don't know, reads my blog and pictured me as a blond. I'm not.. I'm brunette, with blue eyes, and pale skin. I love long walks on the beach, dancing, and just talking. For a good time call 555-1234. Oh wait a minute, my personal add goes on that "other" site.

5 comments:

Queen Mel said...

Your blog is giving major headaches.

Tap Dance, I can't wait to see those pictures, I think that is just awesome.

Do you like pina coladas too? Because someone has written a song about you - course you would have been under 5.

The Original Princess said...

Yes...and getting caught in the rain.

NickyT said...

LOL - the blonde comment. I wonder what ever in the world would of made her think that!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I guess I just figured you must be blonde because you sound like you are so much fun. I Love reading your blog, I am always in stitches.
Try to keep Mel in line would ya! It's a hard job but someone needs to do it...
April

The Original Princess said...

LOL...I always wanted to try being a blonde for awhile. :)