Thursday, September 07, 2006

Favourite Songs

It seems I have my MP3 player with me at all times these days. As I've mentioned in the past, I spend alot of time driving due to my job. Nothing makes the drive go by faster than singing my music at the top of my lungs.
Of course due to my recent concert adventures, I've been listening to alot of Dixie Chicks and Black Eyed Peas. But I've also re-discovered some old favourites such as "Lightening Crashes" by Live. I love that song. It takes me straight back to the summer of 1995. That was a goooooood summer. I can't really write about it because most of it shouldn never be talked about again.
Another one of my favourites is not old but it's not that well known. It's called "God's Top Ten" and it's the first track on the newest INXS album, Switch. I'm not sure what it is about this song but I just love it.
When I'm looking for a fun upbeat song to "car-dance" to I like to crank Fergie's "London Bridge". I'm finally starting to learn the words to this song. She's a dirty girl ;)
When I feel like really "belting out" a song I go for Rhianna's "Unfaithful". I can't really say anything about this. I know I'm going to take flak for listening to Rhianna but it's only this song that I like.
That is all I can think of right now. Now, I have 2 requests 1) What are your favourite songs right now? 2)What do you think Fergie is referring to her song "London Bridge"?

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

0) At least your really singing Rhianna - she lip syncs at her live shows.
1)My current fav songs: Not Ready to Make Nice, Hollaback Girl, Hips Don't Lie
2)Haven't heard London Bridge - guess I'll have to track it down.

LadyLipgloss said...

1) Fav song right now would probably be a tie between Beyonce - Ring the Alarm and Disturbed - Land of Confusion
2) Fergie is a dirty girl... I wasn't sure exactly what it meant (though I had my theories) but after a little surfing I found out it's true meaning. She's just wants to "get it on!"

Translation: "How come everytime you come around, I get hot and I wanna do you?"

NickyT said...

Unfaithful is the ONLY song RHianna sings I like. On more then 1 occasion Tori and I have caught Rob singin S.O.S.!

Okay, my fave songs at the moment are:
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
I could put those 3 songs on continuous repeat along with BEP's!

Fergie, I was going to have to guess it was something about the *s* word.

NickyT said...

i KEEP FORGETTING TO ASK IF THE TRANSMITTER APPEAREAD?